Saturday, March 5, 2011

Some Interesting Things to Consider

In today's blog, I'm gonna talk about a lecture I watched recently. Basically, this lecture tied together mainstream research, and, essentially, explained how a type of energy field (they call it consciousness) which exists everywhere in the universe, and it defies our current physics. Furthermore, while we do not quite understand this "energy" yet, it seems that our ancestors and people that have come before us have. So, I'll do my best to explain it, and, while I won't get very far on this one blog post, over the next few blogs, I should have it fully explained. Trust me, it's very interesting and provocative stuff.

To begin with, there was this guy named Alfred Watkins that researched "ley lines" back in the 1920s. This guy found out that many monolithic structures, as well as spiritual sites, including massive cathedrals, all could be found on this one line of latitude.

The next research that occurred of significance to this topic, occurred in the 1940s, I think, and it was conducted by a man named Ivan Sanderson. Basically what Sanderson did was look at every disappearance that had ever occurred in aviation or any kind of marine voyage (including boats, submarines, etc.). What he found is astounding. Sanderson discovered that literally all of these (over 99.9%) disappearances occurred around 12 specific points around the globe (yes these include the Bermuda Triangle and the "Danger" or "Dead Zone" around Japan).

Furthermore, and even more astounding, is that these twelve points aren't randomly scattered. They're all equidistant from eachother, and when you connect them with the North and South poles, you get a geometric shape called an icosahedron. It's basically the same shape as a 20-sided dice.

The next research of significance came about by looking at the geometry of Sanderson's findings. Because the icosahedron is a perfect geometric three-dimensional figure, it can be inverted. These scientists, three Russian guys (I forget their names right now, they all end in "ov"), found that when you invert this shape, and then take the resulting points with the other adjacent points from the original twelve points Sanderson found, as well as the poles, you get something that resembles a net around the Earth. Now, I'll leave you all with this. Imagine this net, or grid around the globe, it sort of resembles a soccer ball. OK, so what these Russian guys discovered was that EVERY monolithic structure (including the pyramids, Easter Island, the Mayan structures, and many others) had been constructed on these lines that make up the "grid" or this net-like diagram around the Earth.

OK, I'll give you a peak into the next one. Why build pyramids? Well, we should do research right? Well, the Russians did. They built pyramids. What was the result? I'll talk about it next week, but essentially, what they found was that these pyramids, simply by existing, improved every aspect of life, boosting immunity, decreasing the severity of earthquakes, improving naturalistic aspects of the Earth, and even improving behavior in prisoners. I'll explain it all more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment